Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ashtrays and Heartbreaks - A Great Guilty Pleasure.

(Photo Credit;  Snoop Lion feat. Miley Cyrus, "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"; Artwork Single, Unknown, USA.)
Posted: by T.F.M. Staff / Written: by N. Brooks. April 5, 2013.

I don't want to write too much about this one, I'm gonna just let the music do most of the talking.  Snoop Dogg a.k.a. Snoop Lion has collaborated with many artists on his upcoming album entitled "Reincarnated," but when I heard Miley Cyrus was one of the contributors, I couldn't help but think...  C'mon son?  Then today I heard the song...  The sh*t is flat out dope!  I've probably listened to the song a dozen times and each time it grows on me more and more.  The beat, the hook, Miley, Snoop...  Everything, its pure dopeness.  I have never felt like smoking more marijuana (I don't actually smoke) and sipp'n on the finest blend of Crown Royal Canadian Rye Whiskey and soda (but I do drink) in my life.  Listening to this song makes me wanna fade my brain and think of all the loved ones in my life, some of who I've lost and some of which who are still with me.  The song is entitled "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" and the sh*t is therapeutic.  Sometimes we need "Guilty Pleasures" in our life, and this is one I won't regret and I ain't afraid to admit it.  Calvin Broadus and Hannah Montana go hard on this one!  April 16th, 2013, go cop this ma'an!  I'm digg'n the new Snoop Lion sh*t, ewww-wheee!  Hit the jump below on this one!  #ORGANIZEDGRIND